Outstanding Senior Award in Childhood Studies
The Outstanding Senior Award in Childhood Studies at Rutgers University, Camden, recognizes the Childhood Studies graduating senior who best exemplifies the spirit of scholarship and community commitment that the study of children and childhood values. The award committee will consider candidates’ academic record as well as their service to the department, university and greater community in determining the winner.
Who is eligible? Any graduating senior who is a Childhood Studies major.
What will the winning applicant receive? Recognition at the Honors Convocation ceremony held in the spring and a cash prize.
Previous Winners of the Outstanding Senior Award in Childhood Studies
- 2018-2019 Victoria Ulrich
- 2017-2018 Chelsea Jennings
- 2016-2017 Alissa Valeriano and Melisa Shultz
- 2015-2016 Ndidiamaka Onwudinjo and Darnell Williams
- 2014-2015 Carol Crowthers and Meghan Youngblood
- 2013-2014 Yvonne Pulliam
- 2012-2013 Raelea Webster and Steve Huntsinger (co-winners)
- 2011-2012 Rebekah Phy
- 2010-2011 Stephanie Seay